Here's what we’re looking for:
- Availability: Full-time
- IT Background: Are you a techy?
- Data Analyst: Are you curious about getting insights from large, complex volumes of data?
- Configure solutions: Are you good at architecting solutions based on requirements?
- Business analysis: Do you wonder about how technology can improve business processes? Could you map it out step by step?
- Troubleshooting: Are you diligent at finding the problem in gadgets, systems, machines? Does it bother you until you solve it?
- Communication: Effective communication facilitates understanding and commitment. Are you good at that?
- Presentation: If we needed you to talk to a room of people about what you know, could you handle that? Do you care to be heard and understood?
- Computer Science: How are you at programming, systems, applications and databases?
- AML CFT: This is one of our biggest areas of business. Do you know about compliance?
- Culture: Do you take initiative? Highly Self-motivated? Driven to get the job done?
Here are some other skills we are interested in:
- Implementing data visualizations
- Working with databases (Oracle, MySQL) and stored procedures an asset
- Working with web API technologies (SOAP, REST) is an asset
- Working with data formats
- Fast learner
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop, maintain, and manage an active pipeline of opportunities throughout the region in areas of AML CFT, Business Assurance Services, IT Security, and Digital Transformation services.
- Work diligently to achieve budgeted sales, gross profit annual targets, and meet performance goals.
- Identify new business opportunities and convert them into new business locally and throughout the region.
- Keep accurate sales forecasting and complete reports using Salesforce.
- Properly engage prospects and manage the relationship from initial discussions to post sale/ implementation support.
- Develop and add to existing account/client profiles
- Engage external partnerships/ vendor interactions to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Lead Pre-sales process: qualification, proposal development, contract negotiations, pricing templates, and customer follow up.
- Work to improve and maintain company’s sales process including performance tools.
- Work with existing accounts to maintain value and profitability.
- Maintain a record of customer testimonials and contribute to marketing efforts.
- Remain current on new developments in the areas of focus and on competing products and services.
- Collaborate with other internal business units to develop/ refine service offerings.
- Knowledge of the Information Technology, IT Security and Business processes Reengineering.
- Proven track record in generating sales within the business community.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Spanish speaking is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Understands Sales tools (eg. Salesforce) and related performance Metrics
- Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field related to company’s line of business
- At least three (3) years’ experience in selling IT solutions.
- Experience in dealing with Senior and C-level executives.
Submit Resume to email@example.com